Event Review 2021
- 2021 Results – Click Here
- Photo Galleries on Facebook – Click Here
- News Story “Surf Coast Century Shines Bright 10 Years On” – Click Here
- 2022 Event Date – 17 September, 2022. Entries to open Feb/March 2022
17 September 2022
The Surf Coast Century 2022 – a spectacular 50km and 100km ultra marathon races for solo runners and relay teams in the Surf Coast and Great Ocean Road region.
All runners undertake a magnificent journey below towering sea cliffs, along remote beaches and through extensive wildflower hinterland that leaves you breathless for the beauty of the area as much as for the exertion of the exercise!
This is a spectacular course where no two steps are the same!
The event is highly regarded by experienced ultra-runners (the course is fast!), but more importantly has a great reputation for those tackling their first ultra marathon by not being too difficult. The course is accessible, with a number of support services, easy race logistics (start and finish in Anglesea) and an incredible event vibe generated by supporters, runners and officials.
All in all the Surf Coast Century should not to be missed. Make it your 2021 destination.
- 100km solo ultra marathon
- 50km solo ultra marathon
- 100km relay (teams of 2, 3 or 4 runners)
- Saturday 17 September 2022
- Start / Finish in Anglesea (Great Ocean Road), Victoria
Entries to open Feb/March 2022
- First-time ultra marathoners wanting a new challenge, through to
- Elite runners wanting a fast course, as well as
- Aspiring runners of all abilities who want a goal!
A must-do for any trail runner, whether it’s your first or your fiftieth! A beautiful and unique part of the world you would otherwise never get to experience. – (Kai, 2019 Participant)
“My Surf Coast Century experience will stay with me for life! One of the most challenging, yet eye-opening experiences I have ever encountered. From other runners, support crews, volunteers, it felt like family out on course and cant wait to do it all again!” (Anonymous competitor 2018)