17 September 2022
ENTRIES ARE OPEN
The Surf Coast Century 2022 – a spectacular 50km and 100km ultra marathon race for solo runners and relay teams in the Surf Coast and Great Ocean Road region.
All runners undertake a magnificent journey below towering sea cliffs, along remote beaches and through extensive wildflower hinterland that leaves you breathless for the beauty of the area as much as for the exertion of the exercise!
This is a spectacular course where no two steps are the same!
The event is highly regarded by experienced ultra-runners (the course is fast!), but more importantly has a great reputation for those tackling their first ultra marathon by not being too difficult nor technical. The course is accessible, with a number of support services, easy race logistics (start and finish in Anglesea) and an incredible event vibe generated by supporters, runners and officials. We’d love you all to join us in 2022!
See just HOW GOOD this event is on our 2022 promo video below…
- 100km solo ultra marathon
- 50km solo ultra marathon
- 100km relay team (teams of 2, 3 or 4 runners)
- 100km corporate relay teams for Bethany Community Support
- Saturday 17 September 2022
- Start / Finish in Anglesea (Great Ocean Road), Victoria
- First-time ultra marathoners wanting a new challenge
- Elite runners wanting a fast course
- Aspiring runners of all abilities who have a goal!
This was my first SCC 100km and having done many Ultras, this one competes with the best! It’s a perfect Ultra for first timers – great manageable trails, welll marked and spectacular views; generous cut-off times and overall a great atmosphere – highly recommend this one! – (Grant, 2021 Participant)
A must-do for any trail runner, whether it’s your first or your fiftieth! A beautiful and unique part of the world you would otherwise never get to experience. – (Kai, 2019 Participant)
“My Surf Coast Century experience will stay with me for life! One of the most challenging, yet eye-opening experiences I have ever encountered. From other runners, support crews, volunteers, it felt like family out on course and cant wait to do it all again!” (Anonymous competitor 2018)
Event Review 2021
- 2021 Results – Click Here
- Photo Galleries on Facebook – Click Here
- News Story “Surf Coast Century Shines Bright 10 Years On” – Click Here
2021 Highlights Video below: