11 September 2021
The Surf Coast Century is a spectacular 50km and 100km ultra marathon traversing Victoria’s Surf Coast and Great Ocean Road.
Both the 100KM and 50KM formats take runners on an extraordinary journey along towering sea cliffs, remote beaches, wildflower hinterland and spiraling single track. No two steps are the same on this epic ultra marathon run.
The event is a must-do for experienced ultra-runners (the course is fast!), but also has a great reputation for those tackling their first ultra marathon. The accessible course, professional support services, easy logistics (start and finish in Anglesea) and incredible aura generated by supporters, runners and officials makes the Surf Coast Century not to be missed!
- 100km solo ultra marathon
- 50km solo ultra marathon
- 100km relay (teams of 2, 3 or 4)
- Saturday 11 September 2021
- Start / Finish in Anglesea (Great Ocean Road), Victoria
Entries – open in April 2021
- From first-time ultra marathoners to elite runners. Aspiring runners and adventurers of all abilities are welcome to enter.
- Runners seeking UTMB points!
A must-do for any trail runner, whether it’s your first or your fiftieth! A beautiful and unique part of the world you would otherwise never get to experience. – (Kai, 2019 Participant)
“My Surf Coast Century experience will stay with me for life! One of the most challenging, yet eye-opening experiences I have ever encountered. From other runners, support crews, volunteers, it felt like family out on course and cant wait to do it all again!” (Anonymous competitor 2018)
2020 Event Review
- 2020 Results – View >>HERE<<
- 100km & 50km Highlight Photos – View >>HERE<<
- Relay Teams Highlight Photos – View >>HERE<<
- Review Story – Read >>HERE<<
- Personalised and Finish Line Images – available to purchase for the price you want(!)… check it out here: www.photos4sale.co.nz
- Competitor Stories – Emma-Rose – first timer 100km