FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO SOME COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SURF COAST CENTURY:
If you are unable to find the answer to your question on the website, please email [email protected]
1. Is there a list of items that all competitors must carry at all times?
Yes – this applies to ALL participants (Individuals 100km/50km and relay team participants). Please see the Mandatory Gear list.
2. Does this event have cut off times?
Yes – please refer to the cut off times here and the event procedure.
3. Where can I view the photos taken at the event?
Supersport Images will be on course and at the finish line during the event. For further information about photos, please click here.
4. If I need to pull out during the event, what do I do?
Any competitor who withdraws from the race MUST notify an official. This is an essential requirement to avoid unnecessary searches being conducted and emergency services being engaged.
6. I would like to participate but do not have a team…
Log onto the Rapid Ascent Team Mate Finder and post your interest in joining a team or find someone already looking for a team member. This is the best way to meet other competitors.
- Trail Run Magazine (Aust & NZ) – Down Under’s only dedicated trail zine
- Trail Run Mag Facebook page – updates from the world of trail running Down Under – go and ‘Like’ it
- AURA (Australian Ultra Runners’ Association) – a resource for the long run
- Australian Mountain Running Association – yes there are plenty of others like you out there!
- Cool Running’s trail and mountain running forum – a whole community of people just as addicted.