FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO SOME COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SURF COAST CENTURY:
If you are unable to find the answer to your question on the website, please email [email protected]
1. Is there a list of items that all competitors must carry at all times?
Yes – this applies to ALL participants (Individuals 100km/50km and relay team participants). Please see the Mandatory Gear list.
2. Does this event have cut off times?
Yes – please refer to the cut off times here and the event procedure.
3. Where can I view the photos taken at the event?
Photos4sale will be on course and at the finish line during the event. For further information about photos, please click here.
4. If I need to pull out during the event, what do I do?
Any competitor who withdraws from the race MUST notify an official. This is an essential requirement to avoid unnecessary searches being conducted and emergency services being engaged.
6. I would like to participate but do not have a team…
Please email [email protected] if you are looking for a team mate. We’ll attempt to connect you with fellow competitors!
- Trail Run Magazine (Aust & NZ) – Down Under’s only dedicated trail zine
- Trail Run Mag Facebook page – updates from the world of trail running Down Under – go and ‘Like’ it
- AURA (Australian Ultra Runners’ Association) – a resource for the long run
- Australian Mountain Running Association – yes there are plenty of others like you out there!
- Cool Running’s trail and mountain running forum – a whole community of people just as addicted.