Training Run 3 and 4- Shuttle Bus Booking – $15
Leg 3 and 4 training run – 15 August
Thank you for joining us for the Leg 3 and 4 training run on Sunday 15 August
Bus arrangements are as follows:
Runners doing leg 3:
- To catch the bus: meet at Moggs Creek Picnic Ground at 8:00am – google map
- Leave your car at the picnic ground there and catch the bus to the start of the run at Anglesea
- All leg 3 runners meet at the Anglesea Bowling Club at 8:30am to start running
- Run to Moggs Creek and rendezvous with your car. There is no bus picking up runners after the run
Runners doing leg 4:
- To catch the bus: meet at out the front of the Anglesea Lawn Bowls Club at 8:30am – google map
- Leave your car at Anglesea and catch the bus to the start of the run at the Moggs Creek Picnic Ground
- All leg 4 runners meet at the Moggs Creek Picnic Ground at 9:00am to start running
- Run to Anglesea and rendezvous with your car. There is no bus picking up runners after the run
Please ensure you are WEARING A FACE MASK on the bus.
Further details about the training run and information session is on the event facebook page here:
Surf Coast Century Official Event Hoodie – $75
Surf Coast Century 50km and 100km official event hoodie. The official event hoodie is the perfect way to mark this awesome achievement.
Surf Coast Century Head Buff – $15
Perfect to keep the hair out of your eyes, to protect your neck from the sun, or to keep your ears warm on cold morning!
Bitumen is Boring hoodie – $75
New event hoodie – a must have item with black fleecey fabric and striking coloured print. Available in unisex sizes – x-small to x-large. Also available for the little trail runners in your life! Kids sizes available.
Keep your hands and head warm before hitting the trails!
Bitumen is Boring Visor – $20
All cotton Bitumen is Boring Visor. Perfect for those crisp sunny autmun days!
Bitumen is Boring Socks – by Steigen – $25
These custom socks carry our famous ‘Bitumen if Boring’ slogan loud and proud on a beautiful pair of high performance technical running socks by Geelong based business Steigen. ‘Half’ length with elasticated midfoot and cuff, these once size fit all socks keep the you blister free will soon become your running favourites!
Running Waist Belt – $15
A small waist belt to run with that’s big enough to hold your keys, phone and credit card/notes. Adjustable velcro starp around waist.
Items below are compulsory for all legs of the Surf Coast Century. Limited stock will be available for purchase at race registration. Purchase today to avoid disappointment!
FIRST AID KIT – $15
First Aid Kits comprise:
- 2 x crepe bandages
- 6 x wound closure strips
- 1 x triangular bandage
- 2 x non-stick wound dressing pads
- pair of surgical gloves
SAFETY BLANKET – $7
Emergency blanket 127 x 200cm
WHISTLE – $7