Running groups are welcome
FREE flask and a marquee space for groups
There is nothing like setting an objective as part of a club or group than working together and supporting each other to achieve your goals, and the Surf Coast Century is the ideal goal for your running group.
As such, Rapid Ascent are providing a range of entry benefits for groups of 3 or more individual runners… so gather your friends and commit to a great challenge together!
Exclusive group benefits
Groups of 3 or more 50km and/or 100km individual runners of the same club/group will receive:
- A free 500ml soft flask
- A marquee space at the Event Expo / Finish Line area (Anglesea)
- Go into the running to be our VIP Group with a supplied VIP marquee and lounges at the finish line!
- We can also help put you in touch with a merchandiser to prepare any personalised group kit you might want.
What is a group, and how do I arrange this?
Groups must be made up of solo 50km and/or 100km runners (minimum of 3).
Each runner can themselves enter online and simply add your group name into the ‘Group Name’ box in the entry system so we can track who is entered from your group. You can also check this on the Competitor List.
You do not need to assemble the names and details of all runners beforehand, just enter individually and the entry system will match you up. You will then receive details regarding marquee set-up, and your soft flask at Registration on event weekend.
(Don’t forget to list your club name ‘Group Name’ box during the online entry process. If you have already entered and need to add your group/club name, please email [email protected] )
VIP Group competition
We will randomly pick one lucky group to receive the VIP Group Experience where we will provide:
- A VIP 3x3m marquee at the finish line
- Chairs, bean bags, inflatable couches and other comfortable furniture!
- A couple of bottles of champagne to enjoy
- A massive bowl of hot chips whenever you’re ready for them!
- Plus a few sponsor goodies
Terms and Conditions:
- We will not be accepting any group entries after Friday 23 August 2019.
- Group arrangements are only available for runners doing either the 50km or 100km individual events
- If you are a group of 3 and have a group member withdraw from the event prior to Friday 23 August you will no longer be classified as a group.
- A limit of 10 per group applies.